A new version of Lifeline is out. Here are the main updates:
- Keyboard shortcuts are here; check them out in Preferences.
- You can now disable the auto-timer popup, handy when you’re not using your computer for work. Try it out in the taskbar menu.
- The reminder popups received a visual make-over.
- Speaking of reminder popups: try press and holding the snooze button to pick a snooze length.
- Other small improvements, and of course…
- Bug fixes
The update should arrive automatically but you can also update manually by choosing “Check for Updates…” from the taskbar dropdown menu.
Don’t have Lifeline yet? Fill out the early access program survey here and get instant access if you qualify.